Sunday, November 14, 2010

Switchfoot - Dare You To Move

"Welcome to the fallout, Welcome to resistance, The tension is here, The tension is here, Between who you are and who you could be, Between how it is and how it should be"

Anybody else feeling this tension? Sometimes I feel it so strong I think it's going to rip me to pieces!

Isn't this "tension" God awakening our hearts? That sense within us all that says, "This world is not what it's meant to be...I'm not what I'm meant to be" That's Jesus knocking on the door of our heart. Christ came preaching, teaching and showing us a NEW way. He spoke of restoration and of what His coming Kingdom is like. I pray this tension "Dares us to move" toward Jesus and His coming Kingdom. It's in Him and His Kingdom that we all find the answers that drive us in our quest for genuine life.



No comments:

Post a Comment