Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Going to India today!

We're heading to India today, our flight is schedualed to leave in about six hours. It feels pretty sureal at the moment as we finish up some of the last details.

I've been praying for quite some time now that God would give us eyes to see on this trip, that we will see what God sees as He looks upon the heartbreaking poverty of Delhi and Kolkata.

I pray Lord that you will give us understanding, help us to see truth, to see where you are working in India. Let our hearts not be hard or dull, rather let them break over the things that break your heart.

Thank You God, for this humbling opportunity to embrace your daughter and offer your love to her. May she sense your presence in us somehow, please give her peace in this time of massive transition.

Please pray for us as a family, pray that we learn to walk in His Spirit, in His strength.

2 comments:

  1. This made me cry, Darin. I echo your prayers, and will continue to pray as you travel. I can't wait to meet Alesha!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Shannon. April and I are excited for your upcoming opportunity with Orphan Outreach in Pune!

    ReplyDelete